Amazingly low prices...
Our complete skip hire service includes a wide range of skips, from 4 to 16 cubic yards and sealed containers for managing hazardous waste.
More skip hire information.
Health and safety policy statement
Docklands Waste Recycling regards the promotion of health and safety measures as a mutual objective for management and employees at all levels. It is therefore a policy to do all that is reasonable to prevent personal injury and damage to property and to protect everyone from foreseeable work hazards, including the public.
In particular, our management has a responsibility:
- To provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions taking account of any statutory requirements.
- To provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely and efficiently.
- To make available all necessary safety devices and protective equipment and to supervise their use.
- To maintain a constant and continuing interest in health and safety matters applicable to the company's activities, in particular, by consulting and involving employees or their representatives wherever possible.
All employees have a duty to cooperate in the operation of this policy by:
- Working safely and efficiently.
- Using the protective equipment provided and by meeting statutory obligations.
- Reporting incidents that have led or may lead to injury to people or damage to property, plant or equipment.
- Adhering to company procedures for securing a safe workplace.
- Assisting in the investigation of accidents with the objective of introducing new measures to prevent a recurrence.
A copy of this statement, together with procedures, is displayed in suitable areas throughout the company. The policy is continually reviewed by the management and amended or added to as appropriate.